Now, those of you who happen to be my Myspace friends know I'm not completely new to the blogging world. But this one will be different. While most of those other blogs have been personal updates, this blog will be devoted to my thoughts, ideas, and ... well, daily life.
I'm not arrogant enough to think that the rest of the world is eager to hear all about my personal musings, but as a writer, I've learned that I need to write. I know. That sounds stupidly obvious. But what I really mean is that I function better when I get things out on paper (or a computer screen, as it may be). If I go too long without writing, then I start to feel frustrated, confused, powerless. When I sit down and let it all out ... the world starts to come back into focus. At least for a couple minutes.
So, since I don't have any 40-page papers to keep me occupied this summer, I figured I'd let everything out for the world to see. I'll let you all into a day in the life — or at least a few moments in the life — of Anna Boyle.
Enjoy.
1 comment:
Yay for you, you're awesome and so studious! I'm looking forward to see what's really going on in the World of Anna! Love ya :-)
Post a Comment